We have a LOT! Come take a look at many of our things that can be checked out from our libraries.
Take these home with you:
- Blood Pressure Monitor: 21 days, 2 renewals, holdable
- Bocce Ball Sets: 7 days, 2 renewals, holdable
- Board Games: 21 days, 1 renewal, not holdable (Redding Library)
- California State Library Parks Pass: 14 days, no renewals, holdable
- DIY Home Energy Saving Toolkits: 21 days, no renewals; Redding (4 kits), Anderson (1 kit), and Burney (1 kit))
- Watt Meter: 21 days, no renewals, must have a copy of a REU bill, can be reserved in person (Redding Library)
- LeapPad 2: 21 days, 2 renewals, holdable (Redding Library)
- Makerbox: 7 days, 2 renewals, holdable
- Squishy Circuits: 7 days, no renewals, holdable
- Turtle Bay Passes: 7 days, no renewals, holdable
In Library only:
- Chromebook: 2 hrs, 1 renewal, ID required
- Piano: 2 hrs (Redding Library)
- Cubelets: 1 hr, not renewable, ID required (Redding Library)
Book Club in a Box
Do you have trouble getting multiple copies of the books you want to read?
Book Club in a Box allows you to borrow a whole Box of books of the same title
(Usually 13 copies per Box, though there could be anywhere from 10-20 copies).
You get to keep the Box for 6 weeks.
What books are available from this resource?
There are over 50 titles to choose from. Follow this link to peruse the list.
You found the books you want. What do you do now?
We ask that you choose 2 or 3 different titles as Boxes are popular, and this increases your chance of getting a Box quickly.
Call the Redding Library Reference Desk at (530) 245-7252 with the following information:
- Your pick of 2-3 titles from the list
- Your club information: club name, phone number, representative’s library card number, etc
- The branch at which you wish to pick up the Box
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
When the Box arrives we’ll contact you. Simply come and check it out on your Library Card.